Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
FirstFix recruitment are an established Construction biased recruitment agency. We are seeking a sales apprentice to join our small expanding team. Have you considered a career in Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career - it’s fast paced and dynamic, every day you’ll make a lasting impact. As a Recruiter, you will be taught all the sales & customer service skills needed to have a very long and rewarding career in recruitment with us.
Skills you will be taught with us include;
· Sales skills, over the phone and face to face.
· Customer service skills.
· Administration skills.
· Team building skills.
The job will involve;
· Winning business by contacting clients by telephone and visiting building sites & Head offices to understand their recruitment needs.
· Sourcing your own candidates through our existing database, advertising vacancies, using the internet, business contacts and direct recruiting and matching the right candidate to the right job.
· Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
· Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements.
· Taking incoming calls from our candidates and our clients.
· Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
· Working with your work colleagues to help form a strong team and to achieve company targets and long term goals.
It will be hard work as you’ll have to hit sales and activity targets, but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding – you can earn great commission and earn promotions and become a manager in just a few years.
What you’ll need to succeed in recruitment;
· You must be able to show a talent for building relationships and enjoy working in a busy, target driven environment.
· You must be highly ambitious with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career with us.
· Recruitment is hard work and it takes time to achieve results so resilience, persistence and determination is key.
· You need to be passionate about sales, very pro-active, people-focused, outgoing and confident.
You must be able to show a talent for building relationships and enjoy working in a busy, target driven environment. You must be highly ambitious with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career with us. Resilience, persistence and determination are key. You need to be passionate about sales, very pro-active, people-focused, outgoing and confident.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Babington on 01332 345450 or email: email@example.com (Ref ID:89048)
Alternatively you can visit there website https://www.getmyfirstjob.co.uk/Search/Jobs.aspx?id=89048