Fire Alarm Engineer
Our client are looking for temporary fire alarm engineers to complete maintenance and reactive callout works.
Preventative maintenance of Fire Alarm systems at our client’ premises. Experience with intruder, CCTV, access control is also preferable. Duties will include installation, commissioning and maintenance of these systems. Experience with fault diagnostics and testing is essential, as the candidate will be expected to attend urgent response callouts.
- To complete maintenance works to a high standard.
- To represent the company in an appropriate manner; to be polite, helpful and maintain a good physical appearance.
- To work with a professional and positive attitude.
- Have good timekeeping.
- To complete paperwork correctly as required.
- To be responsible for personal tools and stock items. Company van must be kept clean and organised at all times.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Ability to work alone.
- Previous experience, training and knowledge with Fire Alarm systems
- Understanding of BS 5839-1:2017
- Experience & knowledge of security systems is desirable
- Technical interest in fire & security systems.
- Full UK driving license
- A company van with fuel card.
- ICT equipment as necessary.
- Job hours are 40 hours per week. Usually, but not restricted to, 08:15-17:00 Monday to Friday.