FirstFix Recruitment are looking for M&E Co-ordinators
7 months work
Level – To have a good understanding of MEP services and good co-ordination requirements, qualified in both or either trade. Working as part of full onsite project team.
Role – To take responsibility for the efficient co – ordination of the Mechanical and Electrical works, liaise with the M & E sub-contractors on install and consultants design including program of works to main contractors program.
- To ensure the smooth co-ordination of M & E Services to each area of works, maintaining efficiency and streamlined approach in utilising the systems to their full capacity.
- Dealing with the M & E consultants and liaising with all parties to keep a smooth running of the project.
- Provide support for the processing of material requisitions, ensuring delivery times are co-ordinated in-line with scheduled works during the construction program.
- The key element of this role is to collate, monitor and report an array of information, relative to project and to keep the project team updated with weekly progress reports, RFI’s and potential delays.
- Liaise with client own specialist suppliers when it forms part of the M & E Services.
- Agreed and witness test and inspection of all completed services.
- Co-ordination of M & E services sub- contractor with on- site project team following issue of any information issued by the client or consultant or project team.
You will need your valid health and safety card and be able to provide 3 up to date references where you have carried out work in a similar role.