Trainee Recruitment Resourcers required via the Government Kickstart program!!
- 6 month placements for anybody aged between 16 - 24 who are currently claiming Universal credit.
- 25 hours per week.
- If successful a full time recruitment Resourcing job at the end of the 6 months or if unsuccessful 6 months paid work experience to aid your further job applications.
- National minimum wage.
FirstFix Recruitment are an established construction biased recruitment agency, who supply construction labour to clients on building sites nationwide and are based out of one office in Strelley, Nottingham.
We have a very exciting opportunity for some young people to start a very rewarding career in recruitment with us with excellent potential to progress within the company in the future.
Fantastic job satisfaction knowing you are placing people in work.
All we ask is for the applicants to be reliable, enthusiastic and motivated to work hard and succeed.
Full extensive training will be provided , please see below;
- Answering incoming calls to the office from our workers and clients.
- Registering temporary workers on our data base.
- Document filing (Attaching documents to our workers files and labelling them).
- You will be taught how to place adverts on job boards and social media platforms and field the response by qualifying the CV’s.
- Filling job vacancies by ringing our workers on our data base to see if they are available for work or by texting them.
- How to take references for our workers.
- Emailing our clients with available candidate details.