Recruitment Resourcer required!!
FirstFix Recruitment are an established construction biased recruitment agency, who supply construction labour to clients on building sites nationwide and are based out of one office in Strelley, Nottingham.
We have a very exciting opportunity for some young people to start a very rewarding career in recruitment with us with excellent potential to progress within the company in the future.
We are seeking a recruitment Resourcer via the Governments kickstart scheme.
National minimum wage applies
You are allowed to work 25 hours per week
You must be between 16 - 24 years old and currently claiming universal credit to qualify for this scheme.
After 6 months, if both parties are happy the position could be made permanent.
All we ask is for the applicants to be reliable, enthusiastic and motivated to work hard and succeed.
Full extensive one to one training will be provided;
Duties to include;
- Answering incoming calls to the office.
- Registering temporary workers on our data base.
- Document filing. (Attaching documents to our workers files and labelling them)
- Taught how to place adverts on job boards and social media platforms and field the response by qualifying the CV’s.
- Filling job vacancies by ringing our workers on our data base to see if they are available for work or by texting them.
- How to take references for our workers.
- Emailing our clients with available candidate details.
If you are between 16 - 24 years old and are currently claiming universal credit, please get in touch.