Refrigeration Engineer & mate required!!
- Immediate start, to mainly work within the Midlands, but you would need to be flexible on working further afield.
- All the work is installation in the retail food sector, new builds and refits.
- Engineers must be able to pump down systems/have a basic knowledge of RDM controls, cut into pumped down live systems and reconnect cases/plant in new configurations. Pipe work for fitting and brazing from ½" to 2 1/8" above ceilings/service voids and plantrooms.
- The work will mainly be out of hours working, so you must be willing to work unsociable hours.
- On- going work for the right people.
- Rates of pay negotiable
Applicants must have extensive refrigeration installation experience be F-Gas qualified, have scissor licences, CSCS, and be able to provide qualifications and references for install work they have previously completed