Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultants required via the Government Kickstart program!!
- 6 month placements for anybody aged between 16 - 24 who are currently claiming Universal credit.
- 25 hours per week.
- If successful a full time recruitment consultant job at the end of the 6 months or if unsuccessful 6 months paid work experience to aid your further job applications.
- National minimum wage.
- Uncapped Commission once a monthly revenue figure is reached.
FirstFix Recruitment are an established construction biased recruitment agency, who supply construction labour to clients on building sites nationwide and are based out of one office in Strelley, Nottingham.
We have a very exciting opportunity for some young people to start a very rewarding career in sales/recruitment with us with excellent potential to progress within the company in the future.
All we ask is for the applicants to be reliable, enthusiastic and motivated to work hard and succeed.
Full extensive training will be provided , please see below;
Before any sales training commences, the applicants will need to learn the product very well and so the following training will be given and skills will be developed;
- Answering incoming calls to the office.
- Registering temporary workers on our data base. - Document filing (Attaching documents to our workers files and labelling them).
- You will be taught how to place adverts on job boards and social media platforms and field the response by qualifying the CV’s.
- Filling job vacancies by ringing our workers on our data base to see if they are available for work or by texting them.
- How to take references for our workers.
- Emailing our clients with available candidate details.
Once the applicants are comfortable with dealing with everything above, the product training and sales training will commence.
- Extensive training on all the various construction job roles we supply to our clients, learning what type of work they do and what qualifications they need to have.
- They will be taught firstly how to find the clients to target.
- One to one in-depth sales training, from the first introduction call/email to our clients, to taking a booking when the client orders some labour.
- They will be taught how to build relationships with clients and how to maintain them.